Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Is A Damper Control On A Tripod?

collect a bit 'of prizes! :-D



am dreadfully late with everything blog included, and here more than ever you see my lack of programming: it took me a weekend filled with lots of unexpected blow to the publication of a couple of posts.

I take 5 minutes free, however, that I cut out by force, to publish an award conferred upon me by the very funny 3 Owls Golose , whom I thank from my heart: the Stylish Blogger Award!

There are some rules that must undergo to deserve the prize

  1. thank the blogger who gave us the prize;
  2. tell 7 things about himself;
  3. pass the award on 10 new popular blog.

I have already fulfilled the first rule; :-) Now we move to 7 things about me:

  1. I firmly believe that the mathematics is an opinion, and as such, its rules may vary not only from subject to subject, but also in the same subject under the circumstances.
  2. I and mathematics are two parallel universes destined to never meet, I do not keep us in particular, it is she who makes numerous attempts to sneak into my life ...
  3. collect Caccavelli: what are the most stupid and useless, the more I like.
  4. I love the spices of all kinds and I have lots of jars at home.
  5. In pantry I have 5 different types of curry. I have
  6. glucose, food coloring and some stencil for the flowers of sugar paste, but I've never decorated a cake with sugar paste in my life (and even with the marshmallow fondant or marzipan).
  7. Although a big fan of the yeast, this fall I murdered my, do not worry though, I have in the pantry crusts sufficient to reactivate all the flood of yeast Boot, from north to south ;-)
And now the last rule, the most difficult to choose 10 blogs to pass on the prize and warn them. To be honest are also back in reading the blog and friends do not know who has already received and who is not ... those who want to do that if the matter? ;-) Flock! :-D:-D:-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment