Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Do You Say Milena

MTC IN JANUARY: AND THE WINNER IS ....

Dear MTChallengers, this month I have put their difficulties.
I already knew to be judges of a contest of such a high level was not easy, but every time I get the impression that the participants themselves and overcome the challenge of January, you have proved once more.

But now submitted 61 recipes + 2 out of competition, have done much more: you have denied Raravis !! Yes, because she had told me that January is a dead month for bloggers, the public and so there was little to be expected so many recipes. With this, you have dug out the bank from the record number of recipes submitted all'MTC, with all that there are some people (LIIIICIAAAAAA!!! SAAAAANDRAAAAAA!!) This month that did not participate in the Challenge. What a satisfaction, not to pass a prophecy of our Ale? :-D

Epper ... right on my skin had to deny it? You could not make the record by, say, pasta alla Norma? No, sull'umile rustic roll and just had to pick any of cabbage, and wonderful creations, fanciful and beautiful to behold. How to choose? Mumble, mumble ... I have studied all your recipes in the end, I have saved in a file at home in the evening reading and rereading, trying to progressively restrict the list of eligible candidates.

The initial list had ... Well, there were 61 good recipes (out of the contest, I read it once and I thanked heaven that they were not to be considered:-D), I halved the first list, and it was not easy, then I further reduced. When I was asked to Ale and Dani to present my Top 10 because I made a Top 13 it was really hard to eliminate them, and when I was told to reduce it to 5 I had to resign to discard 8, an exhausting trial. Add to this that as they read your proposals try to buy the cabbages were so attractive, which means that for a while 'do not even want to see in the picture. :-D

The recipe I ended up in agreement with Ale and Dani but I have not tried to hard to find two of the key ingredients. :-D

E 'with great pleasure that I announce that the MTC in January 2011 was won by


Cabbage rolls, the Nordic Way! Alessandro Renna of in the kitchen.




The reason lies in the perfect balance between the sweetness of the tasty stew of reindeer and mushrooms softened with cream and cheese and the acidity of fresh cranberry chutney Lingon red, and finally laid down on a soft cream of celery soup, which blends the flavors.
I found the 'ensemble tantalizing and intriguing and I seduced, because of a flawless presentation. For the recipe I refer you to his blog , as well as advice on the cut of meat to replace the reindeer.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALEXANDER then, but congratulations to all the challengers , we have presented some wonderful recipes, sometimes rediscovering the pleasure of eating a humble but versatile vegetable like cabbage.

Thank you all! Pass the baton to Alexander, asking him not to put the reindeer in the ingredients required ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment