Thursday, February 3, 2011

Replacement Pro Start Remote Start

Another award! :-D




Today, dear friends, I outing, the shameful confession: I hate chain letters and until a few days ago I added to this category also prizes to be obnoxious bloggers.
O_O Then I realized that the spirit of these awards is very different.
The chain letter is a fact taken for a ride that is based on superstition - and it's amazing how many people there are superstitious about, in an age that you want rational and enlightened as ours - whereas I'm a Blogger Awards 'expression of esteem and affection.


's so that I accept with joy and gratitude this Sunshine Award given to me by dear Francy , one of the most sweet and nice of the blogosphere, with the air of that chicken out you propina Recipes - she calls them Paciocco, but we know that the recipes are r capital - delicious and not at all obvious. Thanks to her, among other things I'm discovering the greedy vegetarian recipes, which leverages on time since I have a couple of dear friends with whom I am a vegetarian meal once a month, and every time I try to prepare something tasty but absolutely and completely "green."


The regulation provides that the award recipient:
  1. thank those who awarded him
  2. Write a post for the prize
  3. Steps Award to 12 deserving blog
  4. Insert link each of the selected blog
  5. Tell the award winners.


With this brief introduction I have complied with the rules No 1 and 2 of this award, in a happy synthesis expressed by the phrase " minimum effort for maximum results . :-D

are struggling to Rule No 3 do not know why not blog worthy, but because I know well over 12! I ask each of the blogs that I follow to be considered winners of me? :-))) (See expression above).

The fact is that, although he has finally understood that the spirit of these awards is different (it took me a bit ', but in the end I come!), I always remains the obstacle of Chain letters ... and about these, let me say a few words more, but only two. I do so first of all advertising in a blog that publishes all or most of the denials to the buffaloes running in the network for years: The Disinformatico Paul Attivissimo. Atop the front page of his blog there is this wonderful quote:

[through the legends and hoaxes] "men
unconsciously express their own prejudices,
hatreds, fears, all their strong emotions. "
Marc Bloch, Reflections on the false news of the war (1921)


Ed this is how things are ... I refer you to the blog of Paul for further reading on these issues and to check the list of buffaloes that roam the web 15 and more years now and finds out all the chains that you have received and continue to receive on time every year, are as old as the cuckoo.


Meanwhile I enjoy the prize and ride all the blogs I follow and my followers: YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment