Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Highest Triglycerides Levels On Record

Ready to cook mushrooms and



Menu On Tour Alessandra has launched a self-help for lovers of food, ; aimed at giving a sense of obsessive-compulsive buying cooking magazines: help and commit to at least one prescription for each new magazine purchased.
You are a bit 'on costs, but I have given another interpretation of this initiative useful, why not try to make at least one recipe for each of the magazines that I bought over the years? Always in my kitchen library magazines are tested and assembled for the month of publication, with those of the current month to make a fine show if 'in front of others. However, so far, apart from the rotation of the magazines on the shelves, it has never gone away. This year no: armed with Post-it, pen and notebook I started to browse all of the cooking magazine in January, looking for ideas. Needless to say, I found many, far too many to realize all this year, but I hope I still have before me a number of years sufficient to implement this respect, if not do it myself, my heirs will be up to take the initiative forward, and even now that I think will put on my will a note in which Caccavelli, magazines and cookbooks will go permanently after being designated heir formal commitment to be verified by the executor, to prepare at least one recipe for each publication. There is enough because it augurino that stays alive for a while '... :-D

I in any case I'm putting us commitment and I made a delicious

ARTICHOKE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE
From Italian Cooking - January 1993



Serves 8 people:

For the dough: 300 g
flour 00 g butter 150

cold water 75 g salt


For the filling: 200 g
mushrooms
100 g Asiago or Montasio
100 g milk
100 g cream
4 artichokes

butter 2 eggs

dry white wine olive oil salt

pepper



This time I used I had puff pastry in the fridge. But you do things right: prepare quickly knead the dough butter, flour, water and salt, wrap in plastic wrap and allow to rest for half an hour.
Meanwhile peel the artichokes, cut into very thin spicchietti and brown in a pan with a couple of tablespoons of oil, spraying them with a little 'white wine. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Clean the mushrooms and cut into strips and brown in butter and oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Cut the cheese slices, beat together the eggs with the cream and milk, forming the Royale. Season with salt and pepper.
out the dough to 3 mm in thickness and is coated with a mold for tarts with a diameter of 26 cm.
Arrange mushrooms, artichokes and slices of cheese, pour over the Royale and go in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for half an hour. Serve immediately.



The original recipe also included 50 g of bacon, but I think its strong taste prevails over the more delicate mushrooms and artichokes. If you like, but ... :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment