Sunday, February 6, 2011

Piano Songs Used In Cartoons

Japanese Zebrata dell'MTChallenge No 3



OK, are the fruit.
mean say, this weekend I cooked like crazy, but I have worked for the new project of the (st) reindeer, one of Carnival, and today I had nothing to publish on the blog ... so here I am the last of my resources, the second recipe that I submitted for MTChallenge No 3. With my lack of planning today to play the last card, after which they are bitter kale. But since I love the risk (or rather, not being organized not know what else to do), here I am ... ;-)
also propose again the accompanying text which I sent the mail to Alessandra, because at the time had not yet opened the blog. :-) "People who do not wait for long time," says proverb, and the wisdom he shared with his mother to have an irritating habit of often right. Not always, mind you, but often.
For this cake, for example, the proverb is right to sell. They will be a couple of years, ever since I saw it on the blog of Brussels sprouts, which I plan to do it. Sometimes I have gone so far as to buy the Philadelphia, but then I ate the salad and I have not made the cake.
Now I am paying the penalty of my laziness, because the third challenge concerns the MT Challenge is this cake, so I was forced to do it well and to find variants.
My proposal is straightforward: do not have enough familiarity to change with this recipe, so I simply changed a bit 'look at the final result.
The recipe that I made is that of Cavoletto with the addition of vanilla and cocoa, and the use of self raising flour instead of the minimal dose of baking powder:

Cotton Soft Cheesecake Tokyo zebra


250 g Philadelphia 6 eggs

140 g sugar 100 ml milk

60 g self raising flour * 50 g

butter 20 g wheat starch
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 vanilla bean (seeds)
3 heaping tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder


For the ganache:
200 g of fresh cream
150 g dark chocolate 55% *

to prepare at home self raising flour, sift 1 tablespoon baking times together with 500 g cake flour 00, to mix the two ingredients well and distribute the yeast evenly. Simple, no? :-)))



Preheat oven to 160 ° C.
Melt the butter and let cool, mix together the cheese, lemon juice and milk to obtain a smooth creamy sauce.
Incorporate the flour, cornstarch, salt and egg yolks, and mix well.
Beat the egg whites until they are almost firm, add sugar gradually, until you get the egg whites very compact.
Incorporate the egg whites to the mixture gently, stirring from bottom to top.
Divide the dough into two equal parts and one of these add 3 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder, stirring well to obtain a homogeneous color.
Pour the mixture into a pan of 26 cm in diameter, thus proceeding: Pour a spoonful of dough in the center and clear on this mix a tablespoon of dark. Continue this way, a tablespoon at a time, until you have sold out both batters.
Put the pan in a larger and pour water so that it reaches a height of two fingers inside of the pan with the cake.
Bake for 45 minutes or more (do the toothpick test).
Cool well and serve with a ganache obtained by adding the warm cream and chocolate pieces, stirring well until melted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment