Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Glory Holes In Sarasota Fl




with the fish I have no familiarity: it is one of those things that I have decided that it is difficult to cook and I've always been in awe, while loving him a lot.
's just a few years I'm tentatively starting to buy it and cook it, and I must say that the few experiments done so far I like them, which encouraged me a lot.

I am very grateful to Christine of Poverimabelliebuoni to have called the contest "Something About the anchovies," because it gives me the opportunity to approach one of the healthiest types of fish and good of the Mediterranean sea food, in this case the anchovies.


As I learn, I resisted the temptation to buy the fish already ready to use and I bravely ventured into the disgusting (diciamolo!) and evisceration operation diliscatura, not without first munirmi a pair of sturdy rubber gloves. I must say it was much less difficult than I thought, and if the first three or four anchovies were to report for destruction of a corpse, the others came to me very well.

course, my little experience of the fish prevented me from being creative: I copied the recipe verbatim from a book, but I was very satisfied and I hope that Cristina forgive my lack of imagination.


ANCHOVY STUFFED
From
The Fish - Slow Food Editore

Serves 4


1.5 kg of fresh anchovies
150 g breadcrumbs
150 g mortadella
60 g grated Parmesan cheese 1 egg

1 sprig fresh thyme
extra virgin olive oil


begin by noting that the anchovy is a Oily fish and deteriorated very quickly: should be cleaned and cooked within 8 hours from when it is drawn, and since this is practically impossible for us citizens, once we have purchased, we should hurry with the cleanup operations.

the offal anchovies, open a book and bone. Rinse under running water and dry with paper towels to dry.


Preheat oven to 200 ° C, static mode.


Put the breadcrumbs in a food processor, coarsely chopped mortadella, cheese and thyme.


Start the machine until the mixture is finely chopped, then add the egg and turn on the mixer again a few seconds to mix.


Deriving from the compound as many balls as half of the anchovies.


Arrange half the anchovies on the work surface, with the pulp upward. Roll each dumpling on its anchovies and then to cover the entire surface, cover "a sandwich with another empty anchovies and place each sandwich with anchovies" on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and greased with extra virgin olive oil oil. Sprinkle also the top of the anchovies with a trickle of oil, then bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment