Sunday, March 6, 2011

Emt Basic Summer Program In Georgia

Sorry I can not remember what we said, I was too busy guardarti_

to sleep Some nights I start to read, and instead
I need moments of silence.
Sometimes even with you, and you know I love you, I get angry unnecessarily
no real reason.
On the roads in the morning the traffic is too exhausting to me, I get nervous
traffic lights and the stop sign, and return in the evening with special ailments.
do not need tranquilizers or medications
it takes another life.
on couches, abandoned in a remote hand background stories
Dallas Rich and weep.
Police's third subway line that advances,
and triple parked cars in a row, and in the evening return
with boredom and fatigue.
are not the most exciting or ideologies
it takes another life.

F. Battiato

0 comments:

Post a Comment